Invisalign is a popular choice of over half a million people. As its name implies, it is invisible, so it does not adversely affect your naturally beautiful smile in any way.
Revive Smiles Dentistry’s very own Dr. Bill Wong is considered to be the best Invisalign Seattle dentist. He is officially recognized as one of the very few Invisalign Seattle Premier Providers in the city. It should be noted that such prestige is only afforded to doctors who have been Invisalign-certified and have an outstanding level of experience in the system.
Why More Than 500,000 People Like It?
Invisalign Seattle treatment is preferred by many due to its numerous benefits. These include:
1. Your teeth gradually move into their proper positions.
2. Full results can be seen in only six months to a year.
3. Regular progress checks are conducted by your dentist or orthodontist.
4. The aligners are unnoticeable so people will not know you are using it.
5. The system does not affect your lifestyle.
6. Participating Invisalign-certified dentists offer a free initial consultation.
7. The aligners can be removed so they won’t disrupt you while eating, brushing or flossing.
8. You can change your aligners every two weeks.
Better Alternative to Braces!
Invisalign presents a better substitute to braces because it no longer uses metal wires or bands that many people find uncomfortable. The system is not as noticeable as braces too, which makes it a nice feature if you do not want to announce to the world that you are undergoing dental treatment for misaligned teeth.
Our goal is to provide exceptional, comprehensive dental care to our patients in a friendly, warm and caring environment, educating and encouraging them toward a state of optimal oral health. We continually upgrade our knowledge, skills, and expertise in all relevant areas of dental in order to ensure the highest standard of care for our patients to minimize discomfort and time in the dental chair. In Revive Smiles Dentistry we use the most advanced techniques, technologies and materials relevant to offer our patients the highest standard of quality dental health care available, in the most caring and efficient manner.
Tuesday: 8 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 3 pm